Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival Of Pure Awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PureAwesome

Arrival Of Pure Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Arrival Of Pure Awesome   Arrival Of Pure Awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

-Pure Awesome Enters The Locker Room And Begins Loading His Stuff Into A Locker-
Another Wrestler Walks Up From Behind-
-Other Wrestler- "So Your The New Guy"
-Pure Awesome- "Who Wants To Know?
-Other Wrestler-"All In Good Time"
-Wrestler Knocks Pure Awesome Out With A Blow To The Head

(If anyone would do this storyline with me i would strongly apreciate it)
Back to top Go down
PureAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Pure Awesome   Arrival Of Pure Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 am

-Pure Awesome Wakes Up And Examines His Head. There Seems To Be No Flesh Wound-
-"Even Working At Arby's Was Better Than This. I Can't Belive I Gave Up My Life To Follow My Dream, Now I hope It Just Works Out
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Pure Awesome   Arrival Of Pure Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

**OOC alright dude so you really need to read the RP guidelines posted in the announcements section. Also look at some of the other RP's posted here, and you'll see that you don't make it like a list. Make it realistic as if you're writing a book, not just listing something out. And please do not take this comment as an RP because it's not, all I'm doing is commenting not RP'ing.***
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
PureAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Pure Awesome   Arrival Of Pure Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Pike wrote:
**OOC alright dude so you really need to read the RP guidelines posted in the announcements section. Also look at some of the other RP's posted here, and you'll see that you don't make it like a list. Make it realistic as if you're writing a book, not just listing something out. And please do not take this comment as an RP because it's not, all I'm doing is commenting not RP'ing.***

yes sir im just geting used to the changes sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Pure Awesome   Arrival Of Pure Awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival Of Pure Awesome
Page 1 of 1