Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlackAngel's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackangel

blackangel

BlackAngel's Bio Empty
PostSubject: BlackAngel's Bio   BlackAngel's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 pm

BlackAngel had a very bad childhood. His parents were always angry and hit him usually. His brother, also wrestler of this roster "Yakuza Iron Man", was always protecting him. However, he was also hit sometimes. They two used to help each other when needed, but each of them had a different point of view of many things, one is heel and one is face. BlackAngel left his home without telling to anybody to search for a better luck in another country. He found fame and glory fighting in the rings, and after some years, he has came back to his native country, and finally meet again with his brother Yakuza. He hopes his brother will forgive him.
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

BlackAngel's Bio Empty
PostSubject: mmmm   BlackAngel's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

Well, Yakuza Iron Man has left the roster to go to a smaller one, I don't really understand why but it changes completely my bio. Unless someone wants to be my brother, I will have to change my history.
Back to top Go down

BlackAngel's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Administrative Assistance :: RTW Roster-
Jump to: