Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RTW 2/27/10

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fighter gimli

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm

puh, i just watched the show, not amazing but impressive:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultimate clown

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 pm

i didnt win great show though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sushi King

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 pm

congrats to christine and the co-champs. i thought that shows was creative as opposed to all of the other fed shows that i've seen before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Paige

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm

matches were good, congratz to the winners. I'm curious to find out how the co-champs story will continue.
the balance between RP and matches was tricky with this particular show because there were just two long matches but it worked out well. commentary throughout the whole show made the matches alot more enjoyable.

I know I'm not going to make any friends with this but the biggest issue for me are the visuals of the show. We're just starting out and it's not easy to come up with good graphics but that's where we give away the most points in my opinion. a few pics looked really messy (e.g. the title belts, some of the cards) which is often reason enough for the viewer to give a bad vote. I'm not saying that it's beyond hope, there are definately worse shows out there. Our content is good for a new fed but the visuals kind of ruin the overall experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackangel

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Oh yeah!! I like a lot the idea of a big match, it was cool and love how does the match finishes, hehe I will think something for the co-champs story Very Happy
We will have to invest in lot much seats to sell more tickets XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

@damon- yea sorry bout the titles, was on a time crunch and needed to make them fast, i'll be redoing them shortly. as far as the cards go..which ones did you think were messy? I've made them all the same so not sure what exactly you mean by messy other than that a lot of the folks in the matches didn't have pics so had to use question mark man for them which looked bad. Also take the visuals with a grain of salt because a lot of it is messed up from a lovely bug in the system that happens when we as gm's confirm our shows. the spacing and text colors we worked so hard on all get messed up which makes it look like crap.

@blackangel- got a few ideas already cooked up for the storyline so be looking for a pm soon and yea i'm workin on investing in it, but they're about to redo our whole budget thing which is gonna actually make us lose money so we'll just see how that goes. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
Misuse

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 am

Very nice show, great work on the matches. Congrats Pike, Christine and Black Angel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonstein

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 am

Thought it was a great show myself. Very exciting, a lot going on in 12 man battle royal.

You say you were up against a lot to make this match but I was quite impressed thought it was solid.

Wait until next one wow when it goes more smoothly to put together I cant imagine
how much better than this one.

Great job to all who worked on this.

And thank you for ALL your great effort apreciate it.

30000 fuentos highest show I saw was 35000 so second highest show money wise.
=
Sucesssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 am

I didn't get paid for the last show... Sad

Thanks for the grats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Misuse

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 am

I wasn't paid for the last show yet either Razz It's a TWG problem, we'll need to wait till they fix it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bong

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 am

we should be paid at the end of each week, am i right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Bong wrote:
we should be paid at the end of each week, am i right?

Not on s1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Misuse

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:04 pm

S1 it's the day after the show.

But payments have been delayed or even missed out altogether sometimes on S1, so don't be surprised if that happens here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackangel

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Some days ago I saw a roster that had sold more tickets than us, so they have to have more seats, and for that, they did receive some money to spend, i think. so this delay maybe is not applied for everybody? :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm

here's the deal on the delay folks- as far as S1 i'm not sure what you're talking about because i've gotten paid there for my appearances as has my whole roster over there.

on S3 however it's going to be different, you will be paid on Sunday's for any show you've been in throughout the week. this will include salary and merch money.

don't know why just telling ya what they've been tellin me.
Back to top Go down
Damon Paige

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 am

Pike wrote:
@damon- yea sorry bout the titles, was on a time crunch and needed to make them fast, i'll be redoing them shortly. as far as the cards go..which ones did you think were messy? I've made them all the same so not sure what exactly you mean by messy other than that a lot of the folks in the matches didn't have pics so had to use question mark man for them which looked bad. Also take the visuals with a grain of salt because a lot of it is messed up from a lovely bug in the system that happens when we as gm's confirm our shows. the spacing and text colors we worked so hard on all get messed up which makes it look like crap.

I understand that it's a crap load of work to put a show together, especially if you're doing it all by yourself and if there isn't much time to do it. we're just getting started which isn't helping either. Wink

about the cards: I know it's common practice that the players submit a pic to the GM who puts it in a card somehow which then gets used on the shows. it's easy to do it like that but I (and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with that) think it really hurts the show if the pics for the wrestlers don't fit together (e.g. one guy uses a photo of an actor, another guy one of those south park pics, etc.). another problem that comes with this is that most pics come with a background that has to be removed which often results and ugly edges, etc. I don't have to tell you, I'm sure you have your own experience with that Wink
In our S1 fed we're using 3D characters that one of the guys found on the internet. pics like that give the show a nice unified look.

I'm currently playing around with something similar. If you're interessted, I'll pm you the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 am

feel free to pm that stuff man, my response to the style of pics used though is that i like for people to use whatever pics they wish for their characters as it is their character and they have the ability to portray them however they wish (within limits and certain boundaries) though I do want pics to be actual people not animals or wild and crazy things like zombies. a lot of the pics were made sorta quick by me and over time i'm gonna go back and clean up a lot of those edges, but as you said we're just getting started so everyone's just needs to take it all with a grain of salt for the moment as there's bugs and problems that we're trying to work on right now which is eating up most of my time. Fredy's helpin me as much as he can with the shows, but it'll help if people can get their RP's in a few days early. for now and probably the rest of the season at least things will stay the way they are, once season break hits, we'll look at revamping some stuff as we'll have more time and not have to try to do it the few days between shows.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstein

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm

cool paid now and we are #1 awesome 10400 fans

second place fed 9400

1000 more fans for us

#1 federation US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bong

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 pm

great Very Happy

got paid too, but it´s a lame 250 :S needs to increase quickly xD
nah, it´s because i got only 1 match, some others got 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackangel

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 am

I have also been paid, but the amount of money is not as important as the raising of fans we have had. We are the first roster with lots and lots of fans ^^ Im really happy Yahooo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTW 2/27/10   

Back to top Go down

RTW 2/27/10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Rough Trails Wrestling :: Match Cards-
Jump to: