Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damon Paige

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Paige

Damon Paige

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Character Profile:
  • Name: Damon Paige
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 224lbs
  • Hometown: San Francisco, CA
  • Face, Heel or Tweener: Heel
  • Gimmick: Damon Paige has a talent for getting whatever he wants without actually doing anything for it. It doesn't really matter if he needs to con someone into doing his bidding or just finding a person that's in the wrong place at the wrong time: The end justifies the means. Nobody really know why he got into the wrestling business. Paige sure as hell never trained to be a wrestler. It is unclear how and why he got a contract with RTW or why he would even want to join the company but one things is sure: He already has a plan how to make the most of it... without breaking a sweat in the process. He likes to think of himself as the ultimate manager. Everything he touches turns to gold. Some say he just needs and exuces for bossing around people all day long but there's no denying that there's something about him that really changes the careers of everyone he manages... for better or worse.
  • Appearance: Damon is usally elegantly dressen, wearing a dark pinstripe suit along with a shirt and a tie. This may seem a bit formal for a guy who is supposed to be a wrestler but there is no excuse for not being properly dressed in the world of Damon Paige. In the rare event that he actually does what he's being paid for an steps into the ring, he wears a black t-shirt with the word "Perfection" written on the front and black tights with a purple and yellow tribal pattern.
  • Known Associates: Creamcheesey (Client)

Last edited by Damon Paige on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Are you from San Francisco? Im studying in the bay area there as an exchange student program!
Back to top Go down
Damon Paige

Damon Paige

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:48 am

no, I'm not but my character is Wink
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 am

oh! Sad well, I want you to know I like your avatar cheers
Back to top Go down
Misuse

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am

I'm sorry, have we met?
Back to top Go down
Damon Paige

Damon Paige

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 am

nah, I think you're confusing me with that ranger guy from texas Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damon Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon Paige   Damon Paige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damon Paige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Administrative Assistance :: RTW Roster-
Jump to: