Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to know well with who should you fight with

Go down 
+4
Bong
Pike
Christine
blackangel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blackangel

blackangel

How to know well with who should you fight with Empty
PostSubject: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 am

I know that is easy to say well, this wrestler is in the same level as me, can be a good opponent. Actually, the gm or vgm have done it lots and lots of times. But to make them an easier job, what could everybody do is give 2 invitationals to each wrestler in his level, if not possible 1 level +-
If possible, the other wrestler should rematch their invitationals, and keep in account in each of the four matches (if not rematched, the 2 you did) to see if the two wreslters finisihed in red/yellow or not. If one of the two wrestlers finished in green or grey is not a very good suitable opponent, after the match you will probably earn fewer fans that if it finished in red/orange. So after doing this with some possible opponents, you will know better than anyone who could be a good opponent, and then you can tell it to pike or freddy and make an rp with that wrestler. If everybody does it, matches will be more efficient and every wrestler and the whole roster will take profit of earning more fans Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:16 am

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 am

Christine somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Christine gets ready to attack Mitsuharu Misawa lifting a hand,
he waits untill Mitsuharu Misawa turns towards him and then hooks his mouth executing a strong Mandible Claw!!
Christine keeps his weak submission hold
Mitsuharu Misawa can't resist anymore and taps out!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MITSUHARU MISAWA !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Mitsuharu Misawa:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Christine exp point gained: 3
Mitsuharu Misawa exp point gained: 3

Randal Storm gets on the top turnbuckle
and leaps towards his opponent catching him in the mid section, performing a devastating Diving lightning spear!!
Randal Storm tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
RANDAL STORM WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CHRISTINE !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Randal Storm:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Stella
Christine exp point gained: 2
Randal Storm exp point gained: 3

Misuse hooks Christine from behind
Christine suddenly dodges the a Backslide Pin, and starts to counterattack
Christine hooks Misuse from behind
and attempts a pinfall with a light Backslide Pin!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MISUSE !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Misuse:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Misuse exp point gained: 2

Christine takes his opponent's legs crossing them
locking him in a light Texas Cloverleaf imitating the famous "Lasso from el Paso"!!
Christine keeps his ruthless submission hold
Bong can't resist anymore and taps out!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Bong:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Stella
Bong exp point gained: 2

Christine entwines his opponent's legs with his own,
rolling and connecting with a strong Sharpshooter!!
Fighter Gimli can't resist anymore and taps out!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FIGHTER GIMLI !!!!
Vote Fighter Gimli:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Fighter Gimli exp point gained: 3

JAML_pOtHeAd kicks him into the groin again and again
Christine somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Christine puts his head under JAML_pOtHeAd's arm
and lets him fall backward with a bridge cover in a strong Northern Light Suplex!!
Christine folds his prostrate opponent's legs
capsizing him and submitting him with a strong Sharpshooter!!
Christine keeps his excruciating submission hold
Christine keeps his excruciating submission hold
JAML_pOtHeAd can't resist anymore and taps out!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JAML_POTHEAD !!!!
Vote JAML_pOtHeAd:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Stella
JAML_pOtHeAd exp point gained: 3

Christine grabs Damon Paige's ankle
twisting it applying an light Modified Ankle Lock!!
Damon Paige can't resist anymore and taps out!!
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DAMON PAIGE !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Damon Paige:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Stella
Damon Paige exp point gained: 3

DragonStein avoids the a Ankle Lock easilly, taking the initiative
DragonStein grabs Christine's leg flipping him onto his stomach
and reefs on the leg applying an strong Argentine Leg Lock!!
DragonStein keeps his ruthless submission hold
Christine can't resist anymore and taps out!!
DRAGONSTEIN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CHRISTINE !!!!
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote DragonStein:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Stella
DragonStein exp point gained: 5

Christine tries a pinning maneuver
CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CREAMCHEESEY !!!!
Vote Creamcheesey:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Vote Christine:How to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with 10pHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with StellaHow to know well with who should you fight with Mezza
Creamcheesey exp point gained: 3

CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SHAWN TELL !!!!

Last edited by Christine on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 am

great idea blackangel and indeed it would help tons as currently i base matches off of WS which works out good a decent amount of the time but not always. thanks christine, i'll be sure to keep that outcome in mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
blackangel

blackangel

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm

christine maybe should be better if you write in one post the results of all the battles instead of doing lots of posts because if everybody does that could be a bit chaotic Very Happy

for example:
Mitshuharu Wisara: red-red
Misuse: orange-red
Demon Paige: red-red
Jaml Pothead: grey-red
Fighter Gimli: orange-red

Conclusion: better fight with Demon Paige or Mitshuharu wisara

And do it every week to see if anything has changed and editing the same post of last week is enough ^^
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

blackangel wrote:
christine maybe should be better if you write in one post the results of all the battles instead of doing lots of posts because if everybody does that could be a bit chaotic Very Happy

for example:
Mitshuharu Wisara: red-red
Misuse: orange-red
Demon Paige: red-red
Jaml Pothead: grey-red
Fighter Gimli: orange-red

Conclusion: better fight with Demon Paige or Mitshuharu wisara

And do it every week to see if anything has changed and editing the same post of last week is enough ^^

I think I'm finished, these are the people around me. I hope the others start their tests soon...
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 pm

The only one around me is illuminati (level 15) I have fighted him a few times, I have finished orange-red, red-red (draw) grey-red and yellow-red so I think he would be a good opponent.
Rematches: yellow-red, orange-red (draw).
Back to top Go down
Bong

Bong

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 am

i´ll edit this post, whenever i do a match against one of you

CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!! (taken from Christine´s post, correct?)
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CREAMCHEESEY !!!!
SOLLADIEGO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
SOLLADIEGO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS L30NH4RT !!!! (accidentally clicked LMS match, but who cares)
ROCKY BALBOA WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS C@TCHM3 !!!!
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS LIGHTNING TREVOR !!!!
Spoiler:
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BIGJAN !!!!
SCOTT HALL WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BLOODSHARK !!!! (LMS again >.> Very Happy )
MITSUHARU MISAWA WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
SIPOX WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
MAUNOKASA WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
DRAGONSTEIN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
BONG WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS RANDAL STORM !!!!
EL AUTOESTOPISTA MANCO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!
PIKE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BONG !!!!

i´m bashing Pothead all the time, we both can win ^^

Last edited by Bong on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:39 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
fighter gimli

fighter gimli

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:04 am

list :

Fighter Gimli LOST to Damon Paige(red-red)
Fighter Gimli TIED to Snoop Cat(red-red)
Fighter Gimli LOST to Misuse(red-red)

Last edited by fighter gimli on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bong

Bong

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 am

federation / view roster / *happy searching* Very Happy
a level above and below yours
Back to top Go down
fighter gimli

fighter gimli

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:11 am

thanks bong, i just started working on it :p
Back to top Go down
Misuse

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am

I lose to yellow frequently to Bong. Damon and I have really good matches, Gimli and I had a good match. Christine and Misawa are out of my league.
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 pm

misuse, can you define good match? i.e. red-red, red-orange etc...helps to know the actual colors as that's what matters.

thanks to all who've posted and keep'em coming as it really helps a ton when scheduling matches. as it's been said earlier just a reminder but go ahead and keep your posts here limited to one a person and just edit it with additional matches. don't care how long one post is but multiple posts makes things hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Damon Paige

Damon Paige

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

he means we usally both end up in red, some matches were pretty long and there's no telling who's going to win most of the time Wink
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm

haha well that's good, thank damon.
Back to top Go down
fighter gimli

fighter gimli

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm

I am coming for you Misuse :p
Back to top Go down
Creamcheese

Creamcheese

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 am

Beat fighter gimli - Red to Red - Cage Match

Lost to Bong (as stated already) - Yellow to Red - One Fall

Lost to Christine (as stated already) - Blue to Red - One Fall

Beat Damon Paige - Red to Red - Hardcore Match

Creamcheesey gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps toward the head of Damon Paige with legs apart
and grasps him at the head throwing him to the mat with a backflip, performing a violent Diving Hurracanrana!!
Creamcheesey tries a pinning maneuver
CREAMCHEESEY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DAMON PAIGE !!!!

Lost to Misuse - Orange to Orange - One Fall

Misuse
grabs Creamcheesey's neck firmly
twisting it irregularly executing an strong Abdominal Neck Wrench!!
Misuse keeps his weak submission hold
Creamcheesey can't resist anymore and taps out!!
MISUSE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CREAMCHEESEY !!!!

Beat JAML_POTHEAD - Red to Red - One Fall

Creamcheesey [Gets out some packets of cream cheese out of his pocket
and stuffs it in JAML_pOtHeAd 's mouth for 30 seconds executing devastating Cream cheeser!!

CREAMCHEESEY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JAML_POTHEAD !!!!

Lost to Shawn Tell - Orange to Red - Hardcore Match

Beat Shawn Tell - Red to Red - Hardcore Match

Beat Blasius - Red to Red - One Fall

Creamcheesey Gets out some packets of cream cheese out of his pocket
and stuffs it in Blasius 's mouth for 30 seconds executing devastating Cream cheeser!!

BLASIUS IS BLEEDING!!
CREAMCHEESEY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BLASIUS !!!!

Beat Snoop Cat - Red to Red - Hardcore Match

Creamcheesey performs a running crossbody on Snoop Cat
and takes a bagel and some packets of cream cheese out of his pockets He then puts some cream cheese on his bagel and eats it while sitting on Snoop Cat executing Mortal Creaminator!!

CREAMCHEESEY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SNOOP CAT !!!!

Lost to Dragonstein - Orange to Red - Invitational Match

DragonStein lifts Creamcheesey on his shoulders bends wrestlers back and flips wrestler over
and slams him on the mat face first executing devastating The oblitorator!!

CREAMCHEESEY HAS A CUT!!!
DragonStein tries a pinning maneuver
DRAGONSTEIN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CREAMCHEESEY !!!!

Beat Scott Hall - Red to Red - One Fall

Will update in future

Last edited by Creamcheese on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

CHRISTINE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SHAWN TELL !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

hey christine i moved all of your posts into one long post so if you could just update that post with your results that'd be great
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Pike wrote:
hey christine i moved all of your posts into one long post so if you could just update that post with your results that'd be great

Thanks, I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Damon Paige

Damon Paige

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 am

I think that about cover it

Damon Paige vs. Tim Tebow: red-orange
Damon Paige vs. Misuse: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Fighter Gimli: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Christine: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Shawn Tell: red-yellow
Damon Paige vs. Crazy Admin: yellow-red
Damon Paige vs. Snoop Cat: red-orange
Damon Paige vs. JAML_pOtHeAd: yellow-red
Damon Paige vs. sipox: red-yellow
Damon Paige vs. Bloodshark: red-blue
Damon Paige vs. Hueni: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Blasius: red-red
Damon Paige vs. BigJan: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Scott Hall: orange-red
Damon Paige vs. Gagambino: red-orange
Damon Paige vs. Lightning Trevor: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Rocky Balboa: red-yellow
Damon Paige vs. solladiego: red-yellow
Damon Paige vs. Creamcheesey: red-red
Damon Paige vs. L30nh4rt: red-orange
Damon Paige vs. DragonStein: red-red
Damon Paige vs. Bong: red-yellow
Damon Paige vs. Christine: red-red
Damon Paige vs. C@tchM3: red-red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to know well with who should you fight with   How to know well with who should you fight with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to know well with who should you fight with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Administrative Assistance :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: