Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pike searches for his mentee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pike
Admin

Pike searches for his mentee Empty
PostSubject: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 am

Pike walks into the gym with a grim look on his face. He is obviously searching for someone and can't seem to find him.

He glances in the treadmill room but doesn't find who he's looking for.

Finally he begins to hear a clanking sound coming from the free weights area of the gym. He heads over there and finally finds Shawn Tell, attempting to lift weights with the robot like arms strapped to his real arm.

Pike just stands there in shock for a moment and finally shakes his head muttering to himself, "man what in the hell did I get myself into?" as he walks towards Shawn.

"hey you, robot man, are ya Shawn Tell?"

Pike looks at the man expectantly waiting for his reply...
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
Shawn Tell

PostSubject: Re: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:19 am

Shawn is huffing and puffing lifting some weights that any average man of his size would have no difficulty with when he hears Pike call out. He jumps in surprise at someone using his name and throws the weights all the way across the gym and into the wall at the other side.

Damned things he mutters before attempting to compose himself.

Yeah, that's me. What's the matter Pike? Oh and if you know why I can punch holes in walls and throw weights 50 feet through the air when I'm not trying, but can't even do 20 pushups or lift a sack of potatoes, I'd love to know!
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 am

Pike watches Shawn for a moment as he stands there out of breath from lifting weights the weight of which Pike hadn't lifted in decades. He slowly shakes his head in frustration.

"alright kid we got a ton of work to do it seems as apparently I'm supposed to have you ready for your first match on Wednesday. You want to know why you can do all that stuff when you aren't trying, but can't lift 20lbs when you want to? Well I can't give you the answer to that just yet, but I'll tell ya what, by the time we're through you'll know just how to control that power of yours."

Pike picks up a 100lb dumbell and hurls it all the way across the gym causing it to break a window and fly across the parking lot.

Shawn stares in amazement at the feat that Pike just accomplished.

"man I wish I could do that."

Shawn attempt to pick up the other 100lb dumbell and promptly drops it on the floor, not even being able to pick it up above his waist. Pike looks at him for a moment then promptly shoves him down.

Shawn stares up at Pike in shock starts to get up and Pike shoves him down again. Shawn starts to get mad and angrily tries to rise...

"hey! just what the...."

Pike throws the 100lb dumbell at him and Shawn, startled, tries to catch he. He grabs it and lifts it up without any problem at all. He stares at the dumbell in his hand then back at Pike and then back at the dumbell. Pike just looks at him and gives a small smile.

"now lets get to work bucko."
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

**OOC: errm again man you're kinda hijacking the post as this was really just supposed to be me and shawn. i'm a little outa your league to fight you anyways, i would suggest trying to find someone more around your level. this is the reason for the posts deletions, i don't mind people jumping in but you need to ask first as there are already plans made for this rp. thanks and sorry for any confusion mate**
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

***OOC: Interesting angle, I'm curious to see where would it lead.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pike searches for his mentee   Pike searches for his mentee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pike searches for his mentee
Page 1 of 1