Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

open challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misawa

Misawa

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am

Music hits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirdmdItSQc

Misawa races down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, mic in hand. He gets a very mixed response from the fans.

Misawa: “Its great to be here in RTW. I had many offers but this is where I wanted to be and fight the best of the best. Now here’s the deal; are any of you backstage ready to come down here and face me 1 on 1 or do I have to go backstage and drag one of you sorry losers to the ring?”
Back to top Go down
JAML-pOtHeAd

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

just as Misawa end his last word ... another musik hits ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1YYxnWe6CI

pOtHeAd is shown on the titan tron and starts talking.

"SO, u wanna a *bleeep* challenge ? Here it comes, *bleeep*.
one on one, last blood ...
Well, Do you have *bleep* balls ? Then accept, and get the *beleeep* *bleeep* *bleeep* beating of your *bleep* life.

pOtHead makes a "cut-throat gesture" and the screen fades black, leaving Misawas with his thoughts alone.
Back to top Go down
Misawa

Misawa

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Misawa: " Oh, its on. Bring it now"

(Pike, I think you might have your first match)
Back to top Go down
Misawa

Misawa

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm

No one is coming. Misawa leaves the ring and heads backstage. As he goes though the entrance curtain he is ambushed by JAML-pOtHeAd.

JAML-pOtHeAd proceeds to beat down on Masawa. He gives him a really hard kick to the stomach and spits in Masawa's face.

He then drags Masawa's limp body and thows him into the ring. The bell sound and the match is underway..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challenge   open challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

open challenge
Page 1 of 1