Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diferent locations of matches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackangel

blackangel

Diferent locations of matches Empty
PostSubject: Diferent locations of matches   Diferent locations of matches I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

In s1 One idea I liked a lot was that every match took place in a diferent city/country each time

For example it takes place in San Francisco, so there are shown 2 photos of the most important sightseeings of the city (Golden Gate and Alcatraz island for example), and the commentarist says something like: today, for everybody, show is done in x city, where bla bla bla.. Don't know if I have explained well, lot much easier to see it. Probably not now, but in the future could be a new idea to make that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: Diferent locations of matches   Diferent locations of matches I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 am

Do you mean every show or every match?
Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diferent locations of matches   Diferent locations of matches I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm

i got ya blackangel, and meant to do that was just writing up the show at 5am so was kinda out of it. once i get everything squared away with cards, logos, backgrounds, etc things will go a lot smoother. just have a lil patience with me on these first two or three shows, (not weeks actual shows) and then i'll be good to go. just tryin to find the perfect balance between time spent here and time spent on my s1 fed. anyways, back to the topic at hand, i've seen some of the shows that do that and it's not bad, not quite my style as far as the pics go and don't really wanna rip off another fed (even if it's on a different server) but i'll def start letting people know where the matches are gonna be taking place at. gonna try to have a "home" base for most of the regular season matches on the minor show, then have RTW and ppv's at different locations.
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
blackangel

blackangel

PostSubject: Re: Diferent locations of matches   Diferent locations of matches I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm

yeah, you got it. I know we are starting this is why I said that could be a good idea for next seasons ^^ You will probably be able to take lots of ideas from s1, I dont use to see the matches of other feds anymore in s1, as I prefer s3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diferent locations of matches   Diferent locations of matches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diferent locations of matches
Page 1 of 1