Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creamcheesey arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamcheese

Creamcheese

Creamcheesey arrives Empty
PostSubject: Creamcheesey arrives   Creamcheesey arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 am

A 1969 Chevrolet Camaro with a faded paint job enters the parking lot. The driver parks his car in a nearby parking space

The driver opens the door to his car, only to hit the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution next to him, leaving a scratch mark.

Creamcheesey: Woops..., hope no one saw that...

Creamcheesey walks out behind his car, looks left and right, and then casually walks towards the arena as if nothing ever happened.

Suddenly, a 100lb dumbbell flies out of a window into the parking lot and nearly hits Creamcheesey.

***OOC Reference to Pike searches for his mentee. If there would be a problem with referring to the dumbbell as this RP would be happening at the same moment as the other, just tell me.***

Creamcheesey: Whoa nelly!

A thump is heard followed by a car alarm.

Creamcheesey looks back with a worried face to see that the dumbbell had hit the Lancer Evolution.

Creamcheesey starts running frantically towards the arena.
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

Creamcheesey arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creamcheesey arrives   Creamcheesey arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 am

*laughs* nah man that was great.
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com

Creamcheesey arrives
Page 1 of 1