Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The unknown appeared at RTW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solladiego

solladiego

The unknown appeared at RTW Empty
PostSubject: The unknown appeared at RTW   The unknown appeared at RTW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am

The camera goes to backstage, at the locker rom where Jack Lee is with a new man, unknown for everybody

Jack Lee: Hi to all the fans, I´m here with one of the new members of this company to know something about him, because we haven´t any information about him. Please, can you tell us your name?

Solladiego: Hi Jack, I´m Diego. You know nothing about me because it is a clause that I put in my contract when I sign it. I want to tell in person and through interviews or in the ring my own bio

Jack: Well, that´s great. What else can you tell me about you?

Solladiego: I´m from Argentina. I´m an ex-militar in Argentina, but for some reasons that I don´t want to comment right now, I left it. Because of my training at the army, I enter to the wrestling world to earn some money and I became a respetable wrestler in my country.

Jack: Wow, that´s interesting. And why you join RTW?

Solladiego: I want new challenges. I know about this new federation and I send my application, and well, I´m here. I knew that the best wrestlers of the world will be here and this motivates me more to join this exellent company

Jack: I´m sure you´ll get what you want...

Solladiego: Yes, I hope so. Well Jack, nice to meet you. I have to leave because in a few minutes I have my first match...

Jack: Good luck for your debut

Solladiego: Thanks and see you man
Back to top Go down

The unknown appeared at RTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Rough Trails Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: