Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DragonStein thanks the crowd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonstein

DragonStein thanks the crowd Empty
PostSubject: DragonStein thanks the crowd   DragonStein thanks the crowd I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 pm

DragonStein: "Thank you all for your support. As My fan base is growing, i would like to thank all the fans out there for giving me support for what I trained all my life to do. Be a warrior."

The crowd gives wild applause and chanst in unison " DragonStein, DragonStein"!!!

I also appreciate the opponents I have fought against from the 12 man Battle royal to just recently someone i well know as a stable partner ROCKY BALBOA!!! Kudos to you partner, lets give him a hand for that last match.

the audience screams "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.

DragonStein: "Both Rocky and Bloodshark have been stable partners in the same stable for a while, and I am glad to see all three of us made it to the same Federation." It ia an honor to fight here amongst all these warriors in this Federation. We shall be victorious as a great warrior clan/ federation led by Pike and the other Tribal leaders, Thank you".

wails of appreciation and thunderous applause as DragonStein bows to the crowd and takes his leave of the ring to prepare for his next encounter.

Only one question remains, " WHOS NEXT"?
Back to top Go down

DragonStein thanks the crowd
Page 1 of 1