Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chief Makes His Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wahoo

Wahoo

The Chief Makes His Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Chief Makes His Entrance   The Chief Makes His Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

A tall, very stocky young man wearing an elaborate traditional Indian head dress walks into the locker room wearing red trunks. Standing in a corner with a microphone is Katy Bell, smiling as the man with a slightly dark tinge to his skin walks toward her.

Katy Bell: Hello sir, *speaks with a gentle country drawl* Are you Chief Wahoo McDaniel?

Wahoo: Yes that's me, are you Katy Bell?

Katy: Yes I am, are you ready for your interview?

Wahoo: Yes.

*Katy Signals to a camera man in the corner turns a camera on a stand around to face Katy and Wahoo, he gives the thumbs up. Katy smiles wide and begins to speak.*

Katy: Hey wrestling fans, I'm here with our newest wrestler Chief Wahoo McDaniel. Wahoo, how does it feel to be in the RTW?

Wahoo: It feels Great Katy, I'm very excited.

Katy: Wonderful, what do you hope to accomplish in this federation?

Wahoo: Well this season I hope to just learn the ropes, get some experience so that I can compete with the big guns down the road.

Katy: That sounds excellent, do you have any goals in the meantime?

Wahoo: For right now my main goal is to focus on my training. However I heard something about an 8 second title that caught my interest. I'd like to work my way up to wrestle for this title.

Katy: Well Wahoo we're glad to have you in the RTW and we wish you luck.

Wahoo: Thank you.

*Both smile at the camera until the camera man gives the cut signal, after the interview Wahoo shakes Katy's hand and they both go their separate ways.*
Back to top Go down

The Chief Makes His Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rough Trails Gym :: Rough Trails Gym :: The Locker Room-
Jump to: