Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misawa

Misawa

Suggestion for show Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Never done this before, let me know what you think! If you like I will continue to write this,

Intro Package hits (all players cards play on video package to company theme)

Camera pans left:
We slowly travel along the dark tunnel. The heart beats, it pumps faster, louder, stronger. The light is there, closer. You emerge to see a squared circle enclosed by barriers surrounded on all sides by bloodthirsty fans. The intensity is stifling. The tension is unbearable. You are here. Welcome to Rough Trails Wrestling.

Skip: “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the exciting world of Rough Trails Wrestling.”
Marty: “Yes Skip, a big hello to all our fans and new friends around the world. We are all ready to hit the ground running and that is what we intend to do with a stacked card tonight”
Skip: “ No doubt about that Marty, tonight we hope to…..”

Music Hits to interrupt and Pike emerges (To his entrance package):
Skip: “What an ovation by the fans for Pike, they really love this guy”

Pike strolls towards the ring with a briefcase in hand. He climbs the steps and enters the the ring. He runs to his left and mounts the top turnbuckle waiving to the fans who are still cheering insanely. He dismounts and walks to the centre of the ring and picks up the mic.

Pike: “This is a proud moment for us all today……………….. Wow, this is emotional.”
Marty: “The crowd are hanging on his every word”
Pike: “Today we are at the dawn of a new era in professional wrestling. We aim to take you on an incredible journey and promise 100% effort and intensity . Now to the briefcase….”

Music Hits to interrupt and Yakuza Iron Man emerges (To his entrance package):
Skip: “Now what does this guy want?”

Yakuza Iron Man sprints to the ring and stands face to face with Pike. His bloodshot eyes stare though Pike and sweat rolls down his brow. He grabs Pikes hand which is holding the mic and bring it to his lips.

Yakuza Iron Man : “Whats in the briefcase?
Pike: “Whats it to you?”
Yakuza Iron Man: “Everything if its my title in there”
Pike: “YOUR title? I don’t think so, respect is earned here not given.”
Yakuza Iron Man: “I’ll prove myself”
Pike: “You’ll need too, what with the tournament…”
Yakuza Iron Man : “What tournament?”
Pike: “The one I was about to announce. Don’t worry you’re in it.”
Yakuza Iron Man : “ That’s great..”

Yakuza Iron Man catches Pike unaware and smashes him with the mic in the face. Pike still confused is punched repeatedly in the midriff. Yakuza Iron Man sets pike up and executes …. (Yakuza Iron Man finisher).
Yakuza Iron Man walks away from the ring smiling to a deafening disapproval from the fans.

Skip: “ I am disgusted by that excuse for a man. Who the hell does he think he is?”
Marty: “ That’s not the main news Skip, what about the tournament? Boy, oh boy what a 2 hours we have to look forward to.”

Cut to scene from earlier in the day:
Misawa stands outside the GYM smoking a cigar. Dragonstein frowns as he takes a fresh air breather from his workout. Misawa flicks the cigar butt at Dragonsteins feet and walks away, his workout is complete.

Cut back to show:

to be continued?
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm

hmm..interesting i like it...just as an fyi for all Pike will NOT be the on show GM...still gotta find someone for that gig. as well as the announcers may be different though i'm kinda liking the names. one note misawa make sure you clear any godwriting with myself and whomever you are writing for. but i like this good job. if anyone wants to add to it or change their part let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
Misawa

Misawa

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks, not too bad for 15 mins work then! Any suggestions for GM?

I'm just having some fun writing and letting thoughts flow. i think others need to start contributing soon, as I have the feeling we are behind some other feds and I want to blow them out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Pike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

agreed with the last part. haven't really thought about it yet, but i'll get on it soon i promise and i'll post it in the on air staff section
Back to top Go down
https://roughtrailsgym.forummotion.com
Bong

Bong

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 am

Quote :
to be continued?
yes please Very Happy
cool thing
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

As longn as I'm not an english native speaker is lot much harder for me to write something. It's really marvellous you can write all that stuff in only 15 min, it would take to me the whole life XD
I really liked it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for show   Suggestion for show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for show
Page 1 of 1