Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine

Christine

Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine Empty
PostSubject: Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine   Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Katie Bell and Christine sit in the diva locker room on a bench, next to each other. Unlike the last show, Christie wears her wrestling costume. They whisper something to each other, then Katie looks at the cameraman, nods, and starts the interview.

Katie: I'm here in the locker room with the first ever Six Gun Champion and my good friend, Christine!
Christine: Hello everybody!
Katie: Chris, you are in action tonight, in a few minutes you have to compete in the TWG ring again. Who is your opponent?
Christine: Well, that's a good question! I talked to GM Morgan and he said tonight we're going to determine who's going to be Bong's challenger at the PPV for the Six Guns Championship. He also said I'm about to fight this show, but the identity of the opponent would be a surprise for everybody.
Katie: So, we have a #1 contenders match coming right up against a mystery opponent? That's great!
Christine: Well, he never said that determining Bong's opponent and my match would have any relations, but I believe if I can win tonight I'm on my way to the PPV.
Katie: I'm sure you'll be there, Chris!
Christine: Thanks, Kate!
Katie: Who do you think you're fighting against now?
Christine: To tell the thruth I have no idea... Dragonstein is an option, since he and I were the last two people in the Elimination 12-Way match for the Six Guns Championship and I'm sure he wants a shot at the title since he was every way as good as me that night and really could count himself unlucky not being a champion. And there is our mystery caller, who called me the last time, claiming to be the one who hit Bong with the chair in the dark during Bonk's debut. Not only him, but I think Bonk as well would like to see him as a challenger at the PPV... And... I don't think it's impossible that I'll face Bonk himself tonight, looking for my first victory against him and proving everybody my championship wasn't a fluke and I'm worthy for a match against him at the PPV for the Six Guns Championship!
Katie: We're going to find out soon! Good luck out there, girl!
Christine: Thanks, and thank you for everybody's support here in the arena or at home in front of the tellys as well!

Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Dragonstein

PostSubject: Re: Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine   Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:50 am

cool promo as usual

nice use of history in promo

thanks for the mention

yours truly DragonStein
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine   Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:37 pm

No problem and thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine   Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show 6, Interview with the vamp... Christine
Page 1 of 1