Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misuse in his dressing room right before the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misuse

Misuse in his dressing room right before the match Empty
PostSubject: Misuse in his dressing room right before the match   Misuse in his dressing room right before the match I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 am

The scene shifts to a small, darkly lit room. It is mostly unfurnished, except for a dressing table to the right, and a red sofa at the left wall. A rug is spread over the centre, to prevent the room from looking to empty. The only source of light is a bulb hanging from the ceiling - the other lights around the room are switched off.
The room is silent, except for the sound of someone's breathing. The camera turns around and we see a man on the floor, leaning on the side of the sofa. He is breathing heavily, his body is trembling. It is too dark to see his face or what he is holding in his hand, but he doesn't look well. Lying next to him is a kit bag, with it's contents scattered around the floor.
There is a knock on the door. The man doesn't move, but his breathing gets deeper and louder.
There is another knock. The man shouts.

???: WHO IS IT?!?!
A man's voice from the other side of the door responds
???: Uhh...Misuse?
Misuse (loudly): Yes. What do you want? And don't come in!
???: What?
Misuse: DON'T COME IN!!
???: Okay sir. But you're match is up next, we need you out here in 5 minutes.
Misuse drops whatever he was holding. His voice starts quivering
Misuse: F...f...five minutes? Only 5 minutes?
???: Is that a problem sir? Do you need some assistance?
Misuse: No! No! I'm fine. I'll be out there. Thanks. Now leave!
We hear footsteps as the man at the door walks away. Misuse's breathing becomes rapid and shallow. He quickly gets onto his knees and starts scavenging through the bag next to him. We catch a glimpse of his face in the light from the bulb - he is confused, scared and panicking.
He quickly finds what he wants. The camera zooms in to reveals Misuse holding a syringe.
Misuse quickly rolls up his left sleeve, and gets ready to inject himself. His breathing is rapid, his hand with the syringe is quivering. His eyes are bloodshot, fear is written all over his face.
He holds the syringe, ready to strike, for a few seconds, doing nothing.
He then mutters to himself...

Misuse: What are you doing Billy....
It's just one shot. One small dose.
But it's the biggest night of your life.
And that's why you need this
I don't need it
You know you do
NO I DON'T!!!
Misuse hurls the syringe away at the wall, causing it to shatter. His breathing deep and rapid.
He starts to pack everything around him into his kit bag. He picks it up and gets to his feet.
He starts to steady himself. His breathing returns to normal. He approaches the door, and place his hand on the door handle. He takes a deep breath, and stands tall...

Misuse: Tonight's your night Billy. Let's make it one to remember.
He opens the door, and steps through. He tosses the kit bag into a nearby trash can, and makes his way backstage. The scene fades away.
Back to top Go down
Misuse

Misuse in his dressing room right before the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuse in his dressing room right before the match   Misuse in his dressing room right before the match I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 am

Formatted and ready for the show. I was assuming we'd have a white background and so spaced it with white dots. If it is any other colour then change it and let me know.

Feel free to make any other changes you need, y'know, to improve it and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Misuse in his dressing room right before the match
Page 1 of 1