Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misuse being interviewed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misuse

Misuse being interviewed Empty
PostSubject: Misuse being interviewed   Misuse being interviewed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 am

The scene shifts backstage, where we see Misuse walking down the corridor. He is clearly in discomfort, sweating profusely and having difficulty with his breathing. He is in his regular street clothes, and is trying to get to his dressing room as quickly as he can.
He reaches his door, and stops and leans against it to catch his breath. His eyes are bloodshot, his hands are trembling. He tries to steady himself, but can't.
He reaches into his front pocket, and pulls out what looks like a simple cigarette. He looks at it longingly. After a moment, he mutters to himself...

Misuse: *inhales deeply* No...no...don't do it, don't do it. Throw this away.
You want this. You need this.
N...N...No. I. Don't.
What's one small joint? It'll make you feel so much better, and you have a big match tonight...
N..N..no! I will n..n..not start aga...again!
Then why do you have this in your pocket?
...in case of an emer...emergency.
This is an emergency. Look at yourself, you're a mess. You can't see straight, you're struggling to breathe and you can barely walk. Your body can't fight this craving. You have a title match in a short while.
You need this.

Misuses breathes deeply in and out, and wipes the sweat off his forehead...
Yes I do...
Suddenly, a voice booms across the corridor. Misuse quickly jams the joint back into his pocket and stands alert.
???: Aha, I finally caught you!!
Misuse panics as a man in a black suit approaches him. His breathing gets even deeper, his eyes widen.
Misuse: L...Look man, it isn't wha...what it l..l..looks like. I was j..just...
Jack Lee: About to evade me yet again! But I won't let that be! I've been trying for a week to get an interview, and I'll be damned if I let you walk away without giving me one!
Misuse: An interview?
We notice a microphone in the hand of Jack Lee, and a camera man following him.
Jack Lee: Yup! The fans are dying to hear from one of the finalists for the RTW Regional Championship, especialy after your controversial win!
Misuse: Uh huh...
Misuse breathes a sigh of relief. he slips his hand into the pocket with the joint, and gazes downwards, longingly. His hands are still trembling. He He leans back on the wall again, closes his eyes and takes another a deep breath. He wipes his forehead again with his free hand, and begins to speak.
Misuse: F..f...fire away then.
Jack Lee: Well, first off, in your match against Bong, do you know what happened?
Misuse: Ah...n..n..no, actually. I was just flat out on the mat, *deep breath* and next thing you know, I had my hand raised.
It is clear to see Misuse is struggling to speak, and is relying heavily on the door knob for support...
Jack Lee: Are you okay? You look like you've just come back from running marathon!
Misuse: Ye...yea, that's where I was. *wheeze*. Taking a *deep breath* run. If you don't mind...I c..cutting this interview short. I need to sit down...
Misuse starts to open his door and steps in...
Jack Lee: Wait, one last thing before you leave! Tonight is a big night. In 15 minutes you'll be in a Royal Rumble with 3 other competitors to decide the RTW Regional Championship! You must be looking forward to it?
Misuse's face is flush, and he's leaning on the door for support. His hands trembling more than before, his face is strained and he's desperate to get out of there...
Misuse: B..Believe me Jack, I'm r...r..really not. Good bye.
Misuse stumbles into his room and slams the door shut behind. Jack Lee looks on confused, and turns back to the camera.
Jack Lee: Errr...there you have it folks, Misuse! Back to you guys ringside.

Last edited by Misuse on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misuse

Misuse being interviewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuse being interviewed   Misuse being interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Edited and formatted for the show.
Back to top Go down

Misuse being interviewed
Page 1 of 1