Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal Storm Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randal Storm

Randal Storm

Randal Storm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Randal Storm Promo   Randal Storm Promo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 pm

~AC/DC's Thunderstruck begins to play and Randal Storm makes his way to the ring. As he enters the ring the announcer hands him a mic.~

Randal Storm: " For anyone who has been living under a rock and don't know who I am, I am Randal Storm. I am a 3 Time Collegiate All American Defensive End. You may ask yourself why I'm here instead of making millions playing professional football, my answer to that is, it's none of your damn business. What is your business, is that I am here to become the first Rough Trails World Champion. That's right, tonight I will make my Rough Trails debut in an 8 man elimination chamber match for the World Championship.

~The crowd starts booing.~

Randal Storm: "You idiots can boo all you want, but it's not going to change the fact that at the end of the night, I will be standing in this ring with my hand raised being crowned the Rough Trails World Champion and there's not anything you or anyone in the back can do about it."

~Randal Storm angrily throws the mic down and exits the ring as his music begins to play.~
Back to top Go down
blackangel

blackangel

Randal Storm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo   Randal Storm Promo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm

I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randal Storm

Randal Storm

Randal Storm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo   Randal Storm Promo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks, good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randal Storm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo   Randal Storm Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randal Storm Promo
Page 1 of 1