Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal Storm Promo for 3-10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randal Storm

Randal Storm

Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 Empty
PostSubject: Randal Storm Promo for 3-10   Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 pm

~The Scorpions "Rock you like a Hurriance" begins to play and Randal Storm makes his way to the ring.~

~The crowd is booing him as he is making obscene gestures at them.~

~As he finally gets to the ring he gets a mic from the announcer as he enters the ring.~

Randal: "Hello all you hicks from Hickville, for you idiots who don't know who I am, I am Randal Storm, your rightful #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship."

~The crowd starts booing again, some even laughing.~

Randal: "I watched Saturday's show on DVR and all I heard was this so and so is a top contender for the title. That so and so is a top contender for the title. This other guy over here is a top contender. But not once did I hear Randal Hurricane Storm is a top contender. Are you announcer's blind? I destroyed MaunoKasa. What do I have to do to get your attention? Do I need to start destroying all your top level talent?"

~The crowd starts chanting LOSER, LOSER"

Randal: "Whose going to be the first victim El Autoestopista Manco, Fredy Opaets, Gamer, ultimate clown, JAML_pOtHeAd. Who wants some......"

(Anybody want to jump in.)
Back to top Go down
Christine

Christine

PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo for 3-10   Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Everybody stares at the ring entrance, waiting for who is brave or more likely stupid enough to face Randal Storm. After a few long seconds, Christine appears on the stage with interviewer Katie Bell. The two girls are busy chatting while the crowd remains dead silent from the surprise...

The two girls keep talking at the top of the ramp, while Randal Storm stares at them with a blank expression on his face. He looks determined, but he gives away his lack of comfort regarding the situation by regularly shifting his weight from one leg to another.

Almost a minute passes when Katie finishes with the story, what Christine finds very funny as she laughs out loud. As she looks up her laughter freezes on her face...

Katie looks around as well with a shocked face, Christine pale white next to her. They find each other eyes soon.

Katie: Wrong door, I guess...

Christine: Yes. Again.

Katie and Christine quickly turn around and step behind the curtains, as Christine tries to save the situation with a shy wave towards the audience. After the two girls disappeared, Randal Storm opens his arms wide and looks around the fans who are too surprised to boo him. Randal turns back to the ring entrance.

Randal: Let's try again, is there anybody who wants to come here SERIOUSLY?

Last edited by Christine on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879
Bong

Bong

PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo for 3-10   Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

*** Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ***
Back to top Go down
Randal Storm

Randal Storm

PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo for 3-10   Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Very good curveball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randal Storm Promo for 3-10   Randal Storm Promo for 3-10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randal Storm Promo for 3-10
Page 1 of 1