Rough Trails Gym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the trail you follow lead you to greatness or defeat?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview Season 1 Episode 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine

Christine

Interview Season 1 Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Interview Season 1 Episode 4   Interview Season 1 Episode 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 pm

*Katie Bell and the former Rough Trails Wrestling Six Guns Champion, Christine sit on a bench in the locker room, with Katie holding a microphone in her hand.

Katie: About wednesday...

Christine: This federation, this whole thing turning a pro has been a rollercoaster ride for me so far. I was going to earn the people's respect, thought I was on track when I beat eleven other competitors to win a title, then I lost it in like 5 seconds in my first defense... Whatever respect I gained with winning the Six Guns Championship, I lost it instantly and then some... People brand me as a fluke now... And you know what?

Katie: Yes?

Christine: I'm not sure they're right or wrong. I believe in myself but you're as good as you were in your last match you know...

Katie: Now stop it! You outlasted eleven men out there, then were cheated out of your championship! Do you really think Bong deserves all the fame more than you?

Christine: I don't know...

Katie: C'mon, get yourself together and get back what is rightfully yours!

Back to top Go down
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=5879

Interview Season 1 Episode 4
Page 1 of 1